Tips for Selecting Air Conditioning or Heating Contractors for Service Work
Here is a list of steps to follow as you talk to air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration contractors to find out their qualifications for installing, repairing, or giving free estimates on air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment.
1) Check the Warrantee - Ask if there is a warranty on both parts and labor.
2) Ask for their Hours - Ask if there is a service technician available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. If your air conditioning or heating system needs emergency service on the weekend you may not be able to wait till Monday.
3) Beware of Phone Estimates - Beware of companies that offer to give you an estimate over the phone without ever looking at the job to be done. You want an air conditioning or heating technician not a psychic. Beware of companies that quote a price over the phone and then charge you for an additional repair or service.
4) Get their Hourly Rate - Ask what the company charges for a service call and how much time is included. The average service call includes an hour of service and can range from 60 to 120 dollars per hour on average. Some companies only offer a half hour or less so be sure to ask how much time a service call includes and what they charge for additional time. Be careful to not make price the only consideration. A properly trained technician can usually repair a unit in a faction of the time an untrained person can do the same repair. Also remember that an improper repair can cost you many times the cost in damage to the system and lost efficiency and time so consider carefully all your options before you make a choice.
5) Find Out What Brands they Sell and Service - When you call a service company ask what type of systems the company can service to make sure they work on your brand. Also ask what type of systems they carry and choose a contactor that sells a brand you have heard of such as Carrier, etc. A contractor who carries a brand you have never heard of may not be as reputable and will not be able to offer you quality equipment if you need a replacement unit.
6) Ask About their License - If you are calling for service on commercial or industrial systems make sure the company has the appropriate license and their personal are trained to work on this particular type of equipment.
Company Profile of Ra-Jac Services Air Conditioning and Heating TX - Our goal - Since 1966 we have been providing professional and affordable residential, commercial and industrial air conditioning and heating service and installation to our customers in and around the Galveston County area. Our goal is exemplary service built on honesty, education, certification, and high ethical standards. As a result we are quickly growing into one of the leading heating and air condition service companies in the Southern Texas area.
Call us at (409) 945-4171 for service in the following Areas - If you are in the Algoa, Arcadia, Bacliff, Bayou Vista, Clear Lake City, Clear Lake Shores, Dickinson, El Lago, Friendswood, Galveston, Hitchcock, Kemah, La Marque, League City, Nasa Area, Nassau Bay, San Leon, Santa Fe, Seabrook, Taylor Lake Village, Texas City, Tiki Island, or the Webster Texas areas and want a professional to maintain your air conditioning, heating or air cleaning and filtration system contact us at (409) 945-4171. We provide 24-hour emergency service to keep your home and office air conditioner and heater working efficiently and effectively. Your comfort is our top priority.
Click here to Order Parts from Ra-Jac Services Online Air-Conditioning and Heating Store
Take the guesswork out of shopping for high quality air conditioning and heating parts for your home or office. We offer only top quality parts that the professionals are using. Let our 40+ years in the air conditioning, heating, ventilation and refrigeration industry work for you.
Click here for 10 Reasons to choose Ra Jac as your Air Conditioning and Heating Company for Repair and Installation Service.
Ra-Jac Air Conditioning & Heating has proudly served Galveston County TX since 1966. We pride ourselves on providing top notch service on residential and commercial air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration in the Southern Texas area.
We offer prompt and courteous service on air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment.
Algoa / Arcadia / Bacliff / Bayou Vista / Clear Lake City / Clear Lake Shores / Dickinson / El Lago / Friendswood / Galveston / Hitchcock / Kemah / La Marque / League City / Nasa Area / Nassau Bay / San Leon / Santa Fe / Seabrook / Taylor Lake Village / Texas City / Tiki Island / Webster